cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Garett New Member

DAX Studio Licensing?

I work at a large corporation and am trying to get DAX Studio approved by IT as authorized software. However, the roadblock I'm running into is that its licensing isn't prominently displayed, or displayed anywhere, on the website or the GitHub repository from what I can see. My IT contact requires a license file to be at the top level of the GitHub repository, which he says is pretty standard. I'm not able to find any contact info for the author of the site or tool either.

Does anyone know who I could reach out to for this?

2 REPLIES 2
LivioLanzo Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: DAX Studio Licensing?

Try with SQLBI: https://www.sqlbi.com/tools/dax-studio/

Did I answer your question correctly? Mark my answer as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!  

AtanasNenov New Member

Re: DAX Studio Licensing?

https://github.com/DaxStudio/DaxStudio/blob/master/license.rtf

@Garett wrote:

I work at a large corporation and am trying to get DAX Studio approved by IT as authorized software. However, the roadblock I'm running into is that its licensing isn't prominently displayed, or displayed anywhere, on the website or the GitHub repository from what I can see. My IT contact requires a license file to be at the top level of the GitHub repository, which he says is pretty standard. I'm not able to find any contact info for the author of the site or tool either.

Does anyone know who I could reach out to for this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Users Online
Currently online: 312 members 3,483 guests