Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

RPaschoalini
Frequent Visitor

DAX IF EARLIER

Gostaria de inserir uma coluna no powerpivot que gere o resultado conforme coluna calculada abaixo.

Lógica do resultado da coluna calculada: Se o texto da linha da coluna TIPO for igual ao texto da linha anterior (linha acima) da coluna TIPO então "NC" senão retorna o mesmo valor da mesma linha da coluna TIPO

Obs. a coluna formula é o que estou atualmente utilizando em tabela simples do excel para gerar o resultado

TIPOCOLUNA CALCULADAFORMULA
RECRECSE(E20=E19;"NC";E20)
RECNCSE(E21=E20;"NC";E21)
PLAYPLAYSE(E22=E21;"NC";E22)
PLAYNCSE(E23=E22;"NC";E23)
RECRECSE(E24=E23;"NC";E24)
PLAYPLAYSE(E25=E24;"NC";E25)
RECRECSE(E26=E25;"NC";E26)
RECNCSE(E27=E26;"NC";E27)
7 REPLIES 7
parry2k
Super User
Super User

Here is something which can get you started:

I assume there is index column in your table, if not you can add one using "Edit Query", "Add Column", once it is added, you can create calculated column using following formula:

Column = 
var prevKind = CALCULATE(MAX(Table1[KIND]),
FILTER(Table1,Table1[Index]= EARLIER(Table1[Index])-1))
return if(Table1[KIND]=prevkind, "NC", Table1[Kind])

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

The function MAX takes an argument that evaluates to numbers or dates and cannot work with values of type String.

Do you have unique key field like index in my example which is number and that is required for earlier. If not, as suggested, add a custom index column using edit query.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂

Capturar.PNG

what is your data source? Also are you using lates March release of Power BI Desktop

Data source: excel .xlsx

Version: 2.35.4399.601 32-bit (maio de 2016)

First and foremost, can you update your PowerBI to latest release which is Version: 2.44.4675.422 64-bit (March, 2017)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.