Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

DAX HELP

I have order quantity and invoiced quantity.

In some cases, we will delete sales order, so the order quantity will be blank and invoiced quantity will be there.

And I want to show order quantity and invoiced quantity customer wise and item wise.

And I want to remove the quantity from the sum, if the sales order is deleted.

Please help on this. 

5 REPLIES 5
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Good.

Greetings to all.

I have a problem with a productivity calculation matrix that basically visualizes how much a worker produces per hour worked/day/week. The measure of calculation per worker works perfectly but I do not know how to calculate the total productivity of all users. Basically I have the calculation in horizontal but not in vertical or the general total

j0c0wkm_0-1655210118884.png

v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

You might consider creating pbix file that will contain some sample data (remove the confidential info), upload the pbix to onedrive or dropbox and share the link to the file. Please do not forget to describe the expected results based on this sample data.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please find the attachment from the below link

https://easyupload.io/134yuj

EricHulshof
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

So if i understand correctly you want the sum of order quantity and the sum of invoiced quantity, but dont count the invoiced quantity if order quantity is empty?

If this is the case you can make a measure something like this, could be a little off as i have no sample data:

Measure = CALCULATE(SUM(InvoicedQuantity);OrderQuantity <> BLANK())

for OrderQuantity you can just do 

Measure = SUM(OrderQuantity) 

If this is not what you need please consider reading this and give a bit more information:
https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

Quality over Quantity

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Anonymous
Not applicable

In my case, Order quantity and invoiced quantity are from different table, and order is the common link between these two tables.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.