Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

DAX Cross Selling

Hi to all,

I found a way to replicate cross selling from a different point of view.

First I have to count the sales slip (Ticket) that contain an original product group:

# Tickets Ori TV = 
CALCULATE(
	COUNTROWS(
		DISTINCT(
			SUMMARIZE(
				Datos ; Datos[Store] ; Datos[Ticket]
			)
		)
	);
	Product[FDP_key] IN { 121 ; 122 ; 124 ; 125 ; 129 ; 130 ; 132 ; 134 ; 126 ; 127 ; 128 ; 195 ; 133 ; 120 ; 123 ; 135 ; 136 ; 131 }
)

After that I count the tickets that contain an original and accesorie:

# Tickets Acc TV = 
CALCULATE(
	COUNTROWS(
		DISTINCT(
			FILTER(
				SUMMARIZE(
					Datos ; Datos[Store] ; Datos[Ticket]
				);
			[# Tickets Ori TV]
			)
		)
	);
	Product[FDP_key] IN { 147 ; 149 ; 150 ; 152 ; 165 ; 192 ; 203 ; 349 ; 3370 ; 3550 ; 3560 ; 3420 ; 3421 ; 3422 ; 3430 ; 3460 ; 3470 ; 3510 ; 442 ; 461 ; 462 ; 463 ; 464 ; 1350 ; 1382 ; 3121 ; 1357 ; 8370 }
)

This works perfectly only if you look at the measures at a global point of view:

power bi2.png 

If I make a table and want to see the data at product and ticket level I get this:

power bi.png

The measure for the accesories won't show up at the line with the product thas an accesorie.

Do you have an idea how I have to formulate the "# Tickets Acc TV" & "Net Sales Acc TV" in order to show the data at the table?

I leave you a link if you want to download the model adn try it for yourself:

Google Drive - Power BI Model

I hope you can help me Smiley Happy

Thx

4 REPLIES 4
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

What's your logic to calculate "# Tickets Acc TV" & "Net Sales Acc TV"? The measure you used is a little strange. If you remove the Art column from the table, then you can see the detail results of those two measures.

q3.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

At the end I have to count the distinct combinations of a concatenate of Store and Ticket.

For the original products it's easy.

But for the accesories it is a bit more tricky, because I have to look for the tickets that contain an article thats original and one article thats an accessory.

I take take the original tickets and filter it by the accessory porduct groups.

I don't know if I have explaind myself very well...

Hi @Anonymous,

Take the data in table Datos and Product for example, what's the kind of data you want to return in the table visual? What's the condition? Please show a picture of final result.

q4.PNGq5.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI @v-qiuyu-msft

At the end I want to know the amount of tickts with an original product and the amount tickets that have an original and an accessory article.

The table has to look like this:

power bi3.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.