Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Henrik_99 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

DAX - Chart B to be filtered by Chart A with conditions

Hi 

I`ve got following sceanario.

Line chart B ignore filter /slicer selection if  L is selected in chart A e.g. only Line chart C is filtered if L is selected in chart A.

Same if K is selected in Chart A, then only Chart B is to be filtered, Chart C remain as is.

See screenshot.

Thanks.

Rgds

Henrik

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: DAX - Chart B to be filtered by Chart A with conditions

@Henrik_99,

Are all the columns in visual A is in the same table? If they are, I'm afraid this couldn't be achieved because when "A" or "L" is selected, other columns will be filtered as well. As a workaround, you may seperate "Table A" into two tables and create two visuals based on the two new tables, make sure they have no relationship with each other.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: DAX - Chart B to be filtered by Chart A with conditions

@Henrik_99,

Are all the columns in visual A is in the same table? If they are, I'm afraid this couldn't be achieved because when "A" or "L" is selected, other columns will be filtered as well. As a workaround, you may seperate "Table A" into two tables and create two visuals based on the two new tables, make sure they have no relationship with each other.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.