Highlighted
Regular Visitor
Accepted Solution

DAX - Chart B to be filtered by Chart A with conditions

Hi 

I`ve got following sceanario.

Line chart B ignore filter /slicer selection if  L is selected in chart A e.g. only Line chart C is filtered if L is selected in chart A.

Same if K is selected in Chart A, then only Chart B is to be filtered, Chart C remain as is.

See screenshot.

Thanks.

Rgds

Henrik

Capture.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team

Re: DAX - Chart B to be filtered by Chart A with conditions

@Henrik_99,

Are all the columns in visual A is in the same table? If they are, I'm afraid this couldn't be achieved because when "A" or "L" is selected, other columns will be filtered as well. As a workaround, you may seperate "Table A" into two tables and create two visuals based on the two new tables, make sure they have no relationship with each other.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Community Support Team

Re: DAX - Chart B to be filtered by Chart A with conditions

@Henrik_99,

Are all the columns in visual A is in the same table? If they are, I'm afraid this couldn't be achieved because when "A" or "L" is selected, other columns will be filtered as well. As a workaround, you may seperate "Table A" into two tables and create two visuals based on the two new tables, make sure they have no relationship with each other.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.