cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DATEDIFF incorrectly calculating

I apologize for the late response. I got pulled onto another project and haven't have the chance to check if there were duplicates that were aggregating until today. Once people see you can do cool things in Power BI, they want you to create a slew of reports and dashboards. 

So anyways, what I found was that when I was merging two queries on what I thought was a unique identifier. One of those queries had multiple lines for that "uniuqe identifier" and was indeed aggregrating the number rows and providing the multiplied number of days between the dates. Thank you for everyone's help on this and especially danextian in helping determine the root cause. Again, I apologize for the tardiness in my response.  The fix was to just make sure I had a true unique identifier when I merged the two queries and now everything is calculating as it should.

mwen90 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hey, 

I am having this exact issue. How did you resolve it, I am a little confused as to the issue/resolution?

@Nolock this seems to the same issue?

Cheers

Jadnerb Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I would also like to know what the resolution is.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Kudos Received Badges Coming

New Kudos Received Badges Coming

Kudos to you if you earned one of these! Check your inbox for a notification.

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Learn about the award-winning innovation that was implemented across Microsoft’s Business Applications Communities.

Power Platform World Tour

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (1,310)