I apologize for the late response. I got pulled onto another project and haven't have the chance to check if there were duplicates that were aggregating until today. Once people see you can do cool things in Power BI, they want you to create a slew of reports and dashboards.
So anyways, what I found was that when I was merging two queries on what I thought was a unique identifier. One of those queries had multiple lines for that "uniuqe identifier" and was indeed aggregrating the number rows and providing the multiplied number of days between the dates. Thank you for everyone's help on this and especially danextian in helping determine the root cause. Again, I apologize for the tardiness in my response. The fix was to just make sure I had a true unique identifier when I merged the two queries and now everything is calculating as it should.