Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

zoubeyrB
Frequent Visitor

DA-100 exam revoked

Dear all,

I tried today to pass my DA-100 exam, it was quite stressful due to various causes (finding an office with absolutely 0 noise around, connection issues on OnVue, ....). When the exam started, I managed to take the necessary pictures then the proctor asked me to restart OnVue due to the inability to see my video. Once it was done, the proctor asked me to film the office (which I did, twice !) then film the table (done, twice as well).

After that, the chat abruptly stopped and the last message was: 

"We can not continue today with the test since you did not show complete table surface even was requested many times."

I lost a whole afternoon and it will be hard for me to find similar conditions again (time and available office), but I'm still not even 50% sure such issues won't happen again if I ever manage to reschedule the exam. I will still try, and my objective will be passing it in an exam center, but it still feels extremely frustrating to waste so much time on issues I have no control on.

Are the different complaints regarding the exam using OnVue being examined by Microsoft and are there any alternatives ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

This doesn't seem like something that the community can resolve. Somebody messed up but we have no way of knowing whether it was you or the proctor or some other party.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
aj1973
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @zoubeyrB 

I passed the exam and those are rules and procedure that you need to follow in order to pass the exam. The message you received was not an automatic one. 

Prepare the best conditions for your exam and all be good

Good luck 

Regards
Amine Jerbi

If I answered your question, please mark this thread as accepted
and you can follow me on
My Website, LinkedIn and Facebook

Hello,

I did film my table, and it was completely cleared. Now all I have is a revoked exam and the proctor's message telling me that it was my fault. 

I'd like to know if there's something to do in a similar case to reschedule the exam (definitely not on OnVue).

Thanks in advance,

This doesn't seem like something that the community can resolve. Somebody messed up but we have no way of knowing whether it was you or the proctor or some other party.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.