Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ibadkhan
Helper III
Helper III

DA-100 Exam

Hello all, hope you all are doing good.

I'm scheduling my DA-100 free exam that I have earned by completing Microsoft Ignite Cloud Challenge.

While scheduling exam, I'm getting an error in the end. Screen shot is attached.

I need to confirm one more thing that do I need my outlook personal account for exam or I can appear in exam by my gmail account?

@amitchandak 

Ibadkhan_0-1624275154115.png

Thanks in advance...

7 REPLIES 7
Ibadkhan
Helper III
Helper III

@amitchandakI am not having password of organizational account...

Ibadkhan
Helper III
Helper III

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Ibadkhan , Use the latest version of edge, chrome, or firefox. Also use the same email, from which have to complete Microsoft Ignite Cloud Challenge.

In case you still face issue, check is there contact email in the mail you got.

Hi @amitchandak  .I'm having updated version of all browsers.

I'm also using the same organizational account that I have used for challenge, but while scheduling exam, I have to link that organizational account with my personal account as per instruction and I'm using it.

I need to ask one more thing that personal should be only outlook or I can use gmail 

@Ibadkhan , Usually we give exams with personal email mapped with organization email under partner portal.

Login partner.mircrosoft.com and map your organization id with your personal email id.Under you profile on top right you will get that option

@amitchandak  can I use personal gmail ID??

@Ibadkhan , I think so. These mapping should be correct 

Screenshot 2021-06-21 18.09.49.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.