Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rolyzo
Helper I
Helper I

Customizing the decimals to be displayed, use the following formula

Customizing the decimals to be displayed, use the following formula "ValueDec = FIXED (Device[Value], Device[NonDecimal], 1)", but then at the end in the graph show average

Thanks for you help!

4 REPLIES 4
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@rolyzo wrote:

Customizing the decimals to be displayed, use the following formula "ValueDec = FIXED (Device[Value], Device[NonDecimal], 1)", but then at the end in the graph show average

Thanks for you help!

@rolyzo

Showing average does't have something to do with the formula. Could you post more details in your case?

By the way, you could format through UI following below snapshow.

Capture.PNG

I need to show any value with decimal and another value with No Decimal and next step is show the average the option of Power BI

Average.jpg

Thanks for you help.

@rolyzo wrote:

I need to show any value with decimal and another value with No Decimal and next step is show the average the option of Power BI

Average.jpg

Thanks for you help.

@rolyzo

Could you post more details with sample data and expected output?

I need to show decimal for Parametro, example the Parametro with ID 1 with 0 Decimal and the other parametro with 1 Decimal.

ShowParametros.jpg

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.