Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Maureen
Helper III
Helper III

Customize current theme not showing up in new version

Hi,

In the March 2020 version, I have the option to "customize current theme" under "View".  However, a couple of my college students do not (who also have the March 2020 version).   I have attached one of their screenshots.  Can anyone explain why this option is not available to everyone?  I thought it might be because they were working on an old dashboard but in fact, this screenshot came from a dashboard that was started after the new release was already downloaded.  In fact, the student was reproducing step-by-step a dashboard that I had produced . . .I have the option but my student does not.  A colleague showed me that she also does not have this option in the March 2020 release?????

custometheme.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tctrout
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hello,

This feature is a preview feature and you must go under the options settings to enable it.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
tctrout
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hello,

This feature is a preview feature and you must go under the options settings to enable it.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.