Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Slamaus
Frequent Visitor

Customer Name used for multiple reps (or regions)

Hi

Having trouble if i filter by Sales Employee, any customers that have multiple Sales Employee's linked dont show up in the table.

Customer    |   Sales  |  Sales Employee

Customer A      $100       North

Customer A      $200       South

Customer B       $50       North

Under my current conditions if i use a Slicer and choose North only Customer B would show

If i sliced by South my table would be blank

How can i get the Customer A to show in these tables

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Slamaus  ,

I've loaded your dummy data in my report, and It's working fine for me when I filter by Sales Employee (See below screenshot):

Capture8.JPG

CHECKLIST:
> Make sure you create a Table visual
> Add all your fields in the Values section
> In the Values section, Press on the down arrow by each Field (circled in screenshot) > Make sure all fields are set on Don't Summarize (except if you want some sort of aggregation).

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
Robin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Slamaus  ,

I've loaded your dummy data in my report, and It's working fine for me when I filter by Sales Employee (See below screenshot):

Capture8.JPG

CHECKLIST:
> Make sure you create a Table visual
> Add all your fields in the Values section
> In the Values section, Press on the down arrow by each Field (circled in screenshot) > Make sure all fields are set on Don't Summarize (except if you want some sort of aggregation).

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
Robin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Robin

Thanks for your response, you are correct i did just try it all in one excel and it works i was just trying to simplify it for this forum (bad idea)

I figured it out after looking at mappings, i needed to duplicate the names in the "Sales Employee" tab the lists i had generated had only grabbed one Sales Employee 

image.png

Thanks for your help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Slamaus ,

No worries, I'm glad you managed to figure it out! 

Cheers,
Robin

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.