Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Anonymous
Not applicable

Custom tools to change filters

was wondering if it was possible to change a drop down list value by 1 step without having to click on it and select the correct item ?

For example, I have a date filter within a drop down list and I want to add two arrows, one pointing to the left and another to the right. When the user clicks on the left-one, the date selected in the drop down list will be decremented and the other arrow will increment the date.

I would like to avoid scripts with Python or R due to company policies.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You may use the custom visual "Calendar by MAQ Software", see more: https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104381844?tab=Overview.

Best Regards,

Amy

Community Support Team _ Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You may use the custom visual "Calendar by MAQ Software", see more: https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104381844?tab=Overview.

Best Regards,

Amy

Community Support Team _ Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

JarroVGIT
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Maybe there is a custom visual in the marketplace.

It isn't possible afaik without a custom visual. 

Kind regards

Djerro123

-------------------------------

If this answered your question, please mark it as the Solution. This also helps others to find what they are looking for.

Keep those thumbs up coming! 🙂

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.