cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xxcorpxx Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Custom themes

Great, looking forward to a Gallery of themes to choose from.  I've been searching high and low to find it.  

Power BI Team Amanda
Power BI Team

Hey @xxcorpxx we just announced the gallery! Here's the link the the gallery and the blog post announcing it. I'll be updating the March Desktop release blog post as well with this announcement.

Congradulations Amanda and the Power BI Team!!!  Unfortunately, the "link to the gallery" - both in your community post above and in your blog post near the top of the post - doesn't yet seem to work as I am getting an "red access denied error" after I log-in to the community.

Anyone else get it to work?

Power BI Team Amanda
Power BI Team

@anywhereanytime if you try again it should work now! We had an issue where a segment of community users couldn't access it. The bug is fixed now and everything should work. Let me know if it still doesn't for you!

Highlighted

Thank you for the update, yes it works now!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

ElliotP Member

@AmandaThat's amazing. Do you think we'll recieve the ability to be able to upload custom themes/colour schemes for specific data points/labels in the future?

As in, if all of my reports have the Item "Flat White", will I be able to upload a JSON file/etc which will automatically apply the appropriate hex colour to it regardless of visual by default?

silolondon Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Am I missing something - after the update I don't see the Theme section on the ribbon?

silolondon Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Never mind - I found it in Options

reddobe Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I keep getting an error when trying to bring in the Json file for the custom theme. I am using the St. Patricks Day file as a template and modifying the Hex codes to correspond with my companies colors.

{
    "name": "XYZxyz",
    "dataColors": ["#1E345D", "#768591", "#F38A00", "#99CAEA", "#DADFE1",
    "background":"#FFFFFF",
    "foreground": "#768591",
    "tableAccent": "#1E345D"
}

Thanks, Steve

Petersen_31 Visitor
Visitor

Can any explain why I keep getting this message with trying to upload a .json theme file? Error importing theme file - There was a problem importing your theme file. Please try again or choose another file.