Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

zenisekd
Super User
Super User

Custom line and column chart with 2 axis, and 2 different formats of values on the line axis.

Hi everybody, 

Could somebody advise me on how to create a chart, probably custom, which would look like in the picture bellow?

The problem is, that PBI doesnt allow user to put two different format values into lines of combined column and line chart (% and Kč in my case). 

I also cant use constant (even if it was allowed in the combined chart), because the target is dynamic, based on the market slicer. 

I know, that there is a custom on the marketplace chart, which is however paid ... I tried to create the chart via power bi tips, but that didnt work well. It is easy to create in Excel, however, I am stocked with Power BI...

C. visual.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @zenisekd ,

v-lionel-msft_0-1617783699173.png

Do you mean that the unit of target line and polyline cannot be set separately?

Yes, the current version is impossible to do this.

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @zenisekd ,

v-lionel-msft_0-1617168713100.png

Is it like this? We can make the values of the two axes in different units.

My Power BI Desktop vsersion: 2.91.701.0 64-bit (March 2021)

What's your version? Please update to the latest version.

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Lionel, 

What you did is my current state, I am however still missing the line with target.graph.png

Best regards 

David

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.