Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

annapupaki

Custom funt colour not working on Funnel chart :/

Hi all, needing help here...

I have a funnel chart which is fairly sharply reducing towards the bottom. That means the last few levels have the label sitting outside the bar. Default colour - white - does not work there because the background is light.

As anywhere else, I planned to fix this by introducing a custom font colour for my visual. However, it does not work. I know I am using the correct setting as change of font family, bold, size etc all apply immediately. But font colour does not - both fixed and dynamic (via a function).

Any ideas how to fix this? 

3 REPLIES 3
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @annapupaki 

Are you referring applying conditional formatting to the visual font?

Can you share relevant screentshot?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Any custom colour formatting of the font. Conditional or fixed. But colour only. Other formatting (such as bold or size) works fine:

This is how the visual looks like no matter which colour is chosen for the data labels.This is how the visual looks like no matter which colour is chosen for the data labels.

Hi, @annapupaki 

I can customize the font color in the funnel chart. It works fine on my side. 

Please try the latest version of PowerBI Desktop and check the sample file I attached.

veasonfmsft_1-1661845802144.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.