Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kilala
Resolver I
Resolver I

Custom for Drillthrough page

Hi,

I have created a button called "Detail By Products" & a drillthrough page, called page B.

When user select the button, they can see details for all products in page B.

At the same time, they also can select 1 product and see details for that selected product, also in page B.

But currently, when I clicked on the button, page B still display details for previously selected product.

How do I fix this? Please help.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kilala ,

Please refer to the pbix file to see if it helps you.

When you select a category, the field was saved the drill through page. If you want to see the details for all category (1-5) in page 6. Please clear the field.

vpollymsft_0-1649404671866.png

vpollymsft_1-1649404709649.png

If I have misunderstood your meaning, please provide your desired output and your pbix without privacy information.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@kilala , Please check Page 5 and use drill button, every time I come back to page 5 and drill I get the new drilled category on Page 6

Hi @amitchandak ,

To give example based on your sample file, when i click button "Click to see details":

1. If I didnt select any category, I should see the details for all category (1-5) in page 6. 
2. If I select 1 category, let say, category 1, i can see details for category 1 in page 6.

Currently I oly able to do number 2. How do I tackle number 1?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.