Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

akshah
Frequent Visitor

Custom details for Pie Charts

Test.PNG     

I want to seggregrate Remaining into [roofs, tanks and ships] just want to add these three details inside the remaining part 

Is there any way to just add details to the remaining part [The red part] only as i dont want to add in everyone. 

Can anyone help me with it?

Thanking You.

Ak Shah

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you add a custom column to your data set to use for the grouping instead, something like:

Group Column = if('Table'[Solar-Ready]="Remaining", CONCATENATE("Remaining - ",'Table'[DetailColumn]),'Table'[Solar-Ready])

Then use this instead of the solar-ready column you're currently grouping on?

Thank You So Much, But all the detailed field are each indiviual columns in different table  and its showing error.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you give an example of your dataset?

Here is the file which pie chart is madeHere is the file which pie chart is madeHere is the detailed file i need for detailsHere is the detailed file i need for detailsf

So there are two different tables. Summary is the one which PIE chart is made up of 

And Schedule is the one in which i have to add Detailes in PIE Chart. [ I just need "In Progress","New Roof" "and "Planned"]

Hi @akshah,

Do these two tables connect?

What's the expected result? Adding them as a tooltip? Or adding them as slices.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-jiascu-msft I just want to make sections in the RED part of the pie chart. Which would be inferred as that red part is made up of these three values.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors