Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Custom Visualisation

I've seen a Power BI custom visulisation that does what I am looking for, but I cannot find it anymore. I hope that somebody can point me in the right direction.

Basically I would like a visulisation to diplay the product share. If for example it is shampoo, I would like to show shampoo bottles in the visulisation (with the company logo). If it's a 50% market share, then I would like it to show half the amount of bottles (maybe 10) from Company A, and the other half from Company B. Maybe it's similar to a scatter diagram, but it allows you to use your own images or logos.

Does anybody know what this visulisation is called?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

What you want to find might be Infographic Designer. If it doesn't meet your requirement, you could find other custom visuals in this link.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what I was after, thank you very much. I think the Mark Designer allows you to draw or edit your own shapes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

What you want to find might be Infographic Designer. If it doesn't meet your requirement, you could find other custom visuals in this link.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what I was after, thank you very much. I think the Mark Designer allows you to draw or edit your own shapes.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.