Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Custom Visual "Text Filter" Does Not Filter for Data Overflow

Good morning friends. I have difficulty writing a report. I want to set up a search filter for the user to search the order code they want, but I have a lot of data. Even filtering the date eg, just for 2019 the custom visual "Text filter" does not filter for excess data. What to do?

3.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous ,

The custom visual "Text Filter" is limited to 1300 rows for now. And you could focus on the thread about when increase the limitation of Text Filter. For a workaround, you could change the data type of CODE to text and put into slicer to search.

4.PNG

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the image it says: "Excess values". Not showing all data. Filter the data or select another field. "

Hi @Anonymous ,

The custom visual "Text Filter" is limited to 1300 rows for now. And you could focus on the thread about when increase the limitation of Text Filter. For a workaround, you could change the data type of CODE to text and put into slicer to search.

4.PNG

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.