Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Beering
Frequent Visitor

Custom Themes Property to change Background Color for selected Rows in a Table Visual

Dear group members,

I'm currently working on my own themes in Power BI.

The JSON code for the table visual (TableEx) is particularly interesting for me. I'm looking for a property that will allow me to change the background and font color of selected rows in a table. I've attached a small example to make it clear what I mean. In this table I have selected three rows, which are then highlighted in light grey. I would like to change this, but unfortunately I haven't found anything in my search for the right property. I would like to change that because the light gray is very similar to the gray from the Hover Over effect. This can easily lead to confusion, especially when used on an IPad.

Does anyone know if there is a property and if so what is the JSON property ?

I'm grateful for every hint.

Thanks and best regards

Martin Beering

TableEx-Test.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Beering ,

Currently, it is not possible to change the color of the selected state. Please submit your ideas in power BI Ideas.

Ideas (powerbi.com)

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ chenwu zhu

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Beering
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

many thanks for the answer. I took a look at the generator once. Unfortunately only the standard settings are available there. Unfortunately not the property for adjusting the background color for selected rows in a table.

Thanks anyway, maybe someone else can help.

Best regards
Martin

Hi @Beering ,

Currently, it is not possible to change the color of the selected state. Please submit your ideas in power BI Ideas.

Ideas (powerbi.com)

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ chenwu zhu

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Beering , check if theme generators can help

https://themes.powerbi.tips/

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.