cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pran_jal Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Custom Matrix Drill down

Hi All,

I have got a requirement in power bi in which I need to drill down a few columns while other measures should remain intact. Please look at the sample and suggest if it is possible.

sample table

Manager           Employee              Employee_level2                Ratings

A                        G                           K                                         1

B                         H                          L                                           2       

C                        I                             M                                        3

A                         G                         N                                          4

A                        H                           O                                         5

B                        I                            P                                           6

B                         J                            Q                                          7

Please forgive the indentation. Now the requirement is that the data should be visible as 

Manager          Rating

A                     1              Measure1

Measure2

B                      2               Measure1

Measure 2

F                      6            Measure1

Measure2

And the data should drill down from Manager -> Employee -> Employee_leve2 but the ratings should be visible every time along with the measure (can be anything like cost, selling price etc)

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Custom Matrix Drill down

Hi @pran_jal ,

You could use the option of expending to the next level in matrix to implement. If you just want one fixed column and then to drill down others, it is not supported now.

1.png2.png

Best Regards,

Xue Ding 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

January 2020 Community Highlights

January 2020 Community Highlights

Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!

Top Solution Authors