Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

natasha519
Helper II
Helper II

Custom Icons?

Does anyone know how I can get the last row of custom icons? (specifically the very first black dash)

natasha519_0-1638896556726.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jeroendekk
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi @natasha519 
That are custom icons. Those can be added to the Power BI Theme. There are 2 ways to get them.

The easy way is if you already have a file that shows those icons. Then you can:

1. go to the view menu of that file.
  2. go to theme --> export current theme
  3. Save the JSON
  4. Open the other Power BI file. Go to the theme menu and import the JSON via Browse for themes.

If you don't have a file with the custom icons then it get a lot more challenging because you need to create a JSON containing the icons. You can read how here:

Power BI RAG Icons Custom Conditional Formatting (mssqltips.com)

If you liked my solution, please give it a thumbs up. And if I did answer your question, please mark this post as a solution. Thanks!

Best regards,
Jeroen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jeroendekk
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi @natasha519 
That are custom icons. Those can be added to the Power BI Theme. There are 2 ways to get them.

The easy way is if you already have a file that shows those icons. Then you can:

1. go to the view menu of that file.
  2. go to theme --> export current theme
  3. Save the JSON
  4. Open the other Power BI file. Go to the theme menu and import the JSON via Browse for themes.

If you don't have a file with the custom icons then it get a lot more challenging because you need to create a JSON containing the icons. You can read how here:

Power BI RAG Icons Custom Conditional Formatting (mssqltips.com)

If you liked my solution, please give it a thumbs up. And if I did answer your question, please mark this post as a solution. Thanks!

Best regards,
Jeroen

Thank you!! Worked like a charm

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.