Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

apaulso9
Resolver I
Resolver I

Custom Connector No Longer Found

Using this GitHub documentation I generated a custom connector for my companies FENXT. It worked for the first month and I have not need to connect to it sense. I jsut found out it no longer works. Updates do not fix my problem. The connector does not show up as an option to get data and when accessing data pulled in from before I get this error:customerror.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you very much! As it turns out my desktop was out of sync and did not load the custom connector folder!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @apaulso9 

According to your description, you create a Custom Connector, but it returns an error code.

This error code means the corresponding Function is not avaliable to you now.

For this , you need to check the  Custom Connector create is right or not .Whether he meets the creation criteria, for more information, you can refer to :
Creating your first connector - Hello World - Power Query | Microsoft Learn

Also, you can create a Blank Query, and then write =FENXT. Contents() to check if your custom connector is working.

Thank you for your time and sharing, and thank you for your support and understanding of PowerBI! 

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Thank you very much! As it turns out my desktop was out of sync and did not load the custom connector folder!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.