Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jharvam
Frequent Visitor

Custom Column Selection with 2 levels

Hello guys,

I need help with little complicated matrix visual.

I am using SWITCH calculation to show data from my source table based on unique key column in rows as I want it. All works perfectly. They based on another key column I set up som more calculations into the visual. These are all financial data. One for the columns describes scenario of the data. They can be Actual, Plan or Outlook.

What I need now is to show the same visual with three columns for each of these scenarios with ability to select which scenrio I want to show and which year. Separately for all 3 sections. Then second level would be fiscal year quartals which would remain the same.

I was thinking if I can somehow set up custom column structure which I can import into Matrix visual, because I am not able to use Measure as column.

Thank you

Milan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jharvam ,

Please give me some sample data or just your PBIX file without sensitive information. I suggest you to use OneDrive for Business. Attach the link.

Best Regards,

Icey

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jharvam ,

Please give me some sample data or just your PBIX file without sensitive information. I suggest you to use OneDrive for Business. Attach the link.

Best Regards,

Icey

jharvam
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

thanks a lot, I have already solved it. I have changed the requirements little bit. 

Thanks

Milan

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jharvam ,

Glad to hear that. Please accept your reply above as a solution.

Best Regards,

Icey

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.