Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ashishrj
Power Participant
Power Participant

Custom Column Chart Displaying Multiple Measures

Hey Community experts. Need your help in understanding how can I display 2 different measures with Shared axis on a particular visual. Below is something created in Excel and we expect to show in Power BI as well. Any idea or suggestion would be highly appreciated. 

Shared axis - Regions

Column Series - Different Weeks

Column Values - Hours

Any possibility to add % as well on a secondary axis ? in the same graph or any other visuals.

I tried using Line and Clustered Column chart but % number only shows up aggregated (avg) for a region and not for individual weeks in that region

ColumnChart.JPG

Below is what I could achieve in Power BI and not as what is expected as above

ColumnChart2.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ashishrj ,

I am afraid that Power BI doesn't support it currently. You could post your ideas here to improve Power BI.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ashishrj ,

I am afraid that Power BI doesn't support it currently. You could post your ideas here to improve Power BI.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@ashishrj , I do not think possible with standard visuals.  You can check some custom visual

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104381309?src=office&tab=Overview

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.