Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

NASDubai
Regular Visitor

Custom Chart Axis

Hi

I am introducing PowerBi at school to visualise our student data, is it possible to change the Y axis on a chart from numerical to custom letters (grades)

Thanks in advance

Graham

4 REPLIES 4
NASDubai
Regular Visitor

Hi

I am developing PowerBi at school to visual our student data, I want to replace the Y axis values with grades, can this be achieved?

Thanks in advance

Graham

Hi @NASDubai,

What visualization do you use? Could you please post more details or snapshot for further analysis?

Best Regards,
Angelia

Hi Angelia

We are attempting to use the clustered chart with line (columns showing grades achieved by subject, and line showing target grades, though we ideally would only want these as markers without the line)  The grades on the Y axis are written within a text box so not ideal....

Capture.PNG

Thanks in advance

Graham

Hi @NASDubai,

In the line and clustered chart, we only display the grades in line. We are not able to show them in points. Thank for understanding.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.