Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

bw70316
Helper V
Helper V

Current vs Original Budget bar chart percentage

Despite getting a lot of returns in the searches, I can't seem to find the answer I am looking for. I am trying to have a bar chart where the original/estimated budget is 100% of the bar chart, and the current or YTD budget makes up the percentage that has been used. Referring to the left most column in the picture below, the Orginal Budget (green) would be 38m and 22.7m that is the current budget would be placed INSIDE the 38m Original Budget. To hammer this home, I would like the entire bar to be comprised of the 38m (not added together) and the current budget of 22.7 m would be inside. Thank you in advance for any advice. 

bar chart.png

1 REPLY 1
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @bw70316,

I would suggest you try the custom visual "Bullet Chart".

Current_vs_Original_Budget_bar_chart_percentage

Best Regards,
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.