cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
corange Helper IV
Helper IV

Re: Cumulative Reset after a value is reached

Hi,

No worries. Here you are : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j96YXXCbobiUCz_sXiXedIZKxlSE_tcODF9_xYxJzKI/edit?usp=sharing

I really hope you can help me here. I know it can be done but I have got no clue where to have the carry over points changed based on that 150 bracket. 

Super User I
Super User I

@corange see if it works for you

Super User IV
Super User IV

Please find the link :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vjeaoyqqnqhwtao/Carry.pbix?dl=0

I am getting 56 in Aug. So not able to get how you got 126.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @
My Recent Blogs -Decoding Direct Query - Time Intelligence, Winner Coloring on MAP,
HR Analytics, Power BI Working with Non-Standard TimeAnd Comparing Data Across Date Ranges
Proud to be a Super User! Linkedin

View solution in original post

corange Helper IV
Helper IV

Yes it is 56.

I am goign to try your solution now. The only thing I dont want it to do is to do a cummulative of the prizes. At the moment your solution keeps adding the prize from the previous month to the current and so on. I would like to just have what they need to be given that month. Can I use an aggregation and substract what was given last month to the current? 

Highlighted
corange Helper IV
Helper IV

Hi, 

Thank you. I have tried your solution and looked at the results you obtained for the prizes per month but it is not matching what I am expecting. Like in the first date for example, we should only have 2 prize then the carry over but your example shows 3. 

corange Helper IV
Helper IV

Hi, Thank you. 

It did work. For me to obtain the specific number of prizes to be given in a month, I calculated the number of tickets that were received the month prior and substracted it. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks Launched March 24th!

New Ranks Launched March 24th!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power BI Community!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Missed the Arun 'Triple A' event or want to revisit it? We've got you covered! Check out the video, Q&A, and slides now.

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series.

Join THE global Power Platform event series.

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors