cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ovetteabejuela Established Member
Established Member

Credential Inquiry | Connecting to Sharepoint Resources

How are you connecting to Sharepoint (eg Sharepoint folder) without having to worry about O365 password expiry. For example if password expires I would have to change/update my query.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Credential Inquiry | Connecting to Sharepoint Resources

Hi @ovetteabejuela,

The credential isn't stored in the queries. So we can't use a trick like parameters. Actually, if the password expired, the only thing we can do is updating it with a new one. I think the best way is keeping the password valid. But that could violate the safety policy. 

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @ovetteabejuela,

The credential isn't stored in the queries. So we can't use a trick like parameters. Actually, if the password expired, the only thing we can do is updating it with a new one. I think the best way is keeping the password valid. But that could violate the safety policy. 

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @ovetteabejuela,

Could you please mark the proper answers as solutions?

Best Regards,