Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dbguy90

Creating a visual to show support expiry.

Hi,

I feel like this should be fairly simple but I've been struggling to figure out a good way to visualize it.

Essentially I want an ordered timeline as my x-axis that goes into the forseeable future.

On the y-axis I want my product versions.

Then, I would like to plot boxes (kind of like this - https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/timeline) to visualize a count of my installs of that version.

What I'm trying to convey is the number of installs, or % of our total inventory, that will lose support at a given point on the timeline. i.e these 45 installs are good up until January 2020, these 12 installs are good up until October 2020...etc.

Any suggestions on how I could easily accomplish this?

For fields I have name, general support expiry date, extended support expiry date, product type, and product version.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

1 REPLY 1
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@dbguy90 

You may refer to the following posts.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.