Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating a data table, using existing table columns with relationships

Hi 

I am kind of stuck and I am quite new to PowerBI so any help will be much appreciated . Hopefully I can make sense with what I ask . I am currently trying to create a new data table based on this table visual attached below . The columns added are all from different tables that have a relationship with eachother. Is there anyway to create this as a data table ? I have tried to do this with the merge query function though I did have no luck. Any help will be much appreciated. Please any help would be greatly appreciated !!

Cheers!!

Powerbi.png

 Creating 

3 REPLIES 3
Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

Just wanted to check on why the requireemnt is to create a new data table rather making use of relationships in Power BI and visualise the data in a table visual?

Also, you will need to add more details here. I can't understand much from the screenshot that you have shared.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply @Pragati11  , that was initially my first thought is to create a measure, to calculate if a company is healthy or not. The aim for me is to create a measure which calculates the health of a compnay . This is decided if reports are turned on , notifications turned on and there is 2 or more users in a company , that company will be considered as 'healthy', sorry if that is confusing , this is also the best screenshot I can give I have to strike out company information , apologies

PowerBi2.png

Hi @Anonymous 

You might consider providing your dummy pbix that would be helpful for us to investigate it further. 

You can upload it to the onedrive for business and share the link here. please don't forget to disclose the expected results and remove the confidential info.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.