Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Psycho
Frequent Visitor

Creating a column in a new table with measure values

Hello,

My problem:

I have a table with a lot of calculated measure values. One per month. Now i want this values in a line diagramm.

I want to create an new table with 2 Columns (1x month, 1x measure values). Is it possible to give every cell in the new table a link to a measure value.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Psycho,

In your scenario, you create measure for each month individually, are you using the same formuls for each month?

If that is the case, you needn't to create a measure for each month. It can be done in one measure. From your screenshot, it seems that you use count aggregate function in your Values. I have created it on my local environment, here is the sample measure for you reference.
Measure = CALCULATE(SUM(Sales[SalesAmount]),ALLEXCEPT('Date','Date'[Column]))
Capture.PNG

If this is not what you want, please provide us more information about your measure, so that we can make further analysis.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Bokazoit
Post Patron
Post Patron

I do not think it is all clear what You want, but You can add several measuresinto the Values field of a table, but I think that is what You have already done.

Unbenannt.png

I'm looking for a solution to assign my Measures a concrete cell, when I create a new table in Desktop Power BI.

Picture 1: These values ​​it is
Picture 2: This should be the new table. But I do not know the Synthax so PBI takes the values.
Picture 3: Example Values

Hi @Psycho,

In your scenario, you create measure for each month individually, are you using the same formuls for each month?

If that is the case, you needn't to create a measure for each month. It can be done in one measure. From your screenshot, it seems that you use count aggregate function in your Values. I have created it on my local environment, here is the sample measure for you reference.
Measure = CALCULATE(SUM(Sales[SalesAmount]),ALLEXCEPT('Date','Date'[Column]))
Capture.PNG

If this is not what you want, please provide us more information about your measure, so that we can make further analysis.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.