Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating a Summary tab

Hey all new to the forum and kinda new to PBI.  Im getting my feet wet with using PBI and how it all works.  I have a question..... On a report im creating I want to make a summary tab that will list things like any outliers, data refresh dates, things that may be exclude and other stuff like that.  Mostly just text, but I want to be creative with it and make it nice and not boring lol .  Any good tools I can use to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

If you want to have blocks of text that can reference measure values and respond to slicers you should look at the Enlighten Data Story custom visual

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104380950?tab=Overview

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

If you want to have blocks of text that can reference measure values and respond to slicers you should look at the Enlighten Data Story custom visual

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104380950?tab=Overview

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reponse and that add on looks awesome im definetly going to try this when possible.  For this Im just looking to write some notes for each report lioke below, but dont want it to just be bland ole text lol

Report updates on the 6th

Report Refreshes every Wednesday

Data source is Oracle

Things that may be excluded from the report

Any outliers

Hi @Anonymous ,

Have you solved your problem with the suggestion of d_gosbell ?

If you have solved, please always accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

If you still need help, please share your desired output so that we could give further advice on it.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to import some images and be creative with them along side some text boxes.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.