Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PSRai
Helper III
Helper III

Creating a Day or Night Button

Hi

I have data that is hourly for 24 hours across a number of days. I would like to show the data across night hours 8pm - 6pm and day hours 7-7. Is there a button that I can create that will do this as part of a measure or a text box (not slicer or filter pane) that will allow me to add in the hours I require?

3 REPLIES 3
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PSRai ,

I'm confused about your requirement. You want show the existing hours into a button or a text box? And how do you add in the hours? Can you please show some pics and then we will understand clearly? 

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-xuding-msft 

Hi 

I have a hours column within my table. What I wantto be able to do is show my data throughout varios periods of the day and cross over into the next day if its night. My analysis should be that I can see performance throughout the night as well as day.

Box = Day followed by two box that is a start and end. This will allow the customer to select any time period. (not a slicer) 

@v-xuding-msft 

Hi 

I have a hours column within my table. What I wantto be able to do is show my data throughout varios periods of the day and cross over into the next day if its night. My analysis should be that I can see performance throughout the night as well as day.

Box = Day followed by two box that is a start and end. This will allow the customer to select any time period. (not a slicer) 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.