Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Treyson
Frequent Visitor

Creating Static Visuals

Hello,

I want to create some dashboards with some static visualization. By this I mean that I would like to be able to create charts and graphs that are not filtered by clicking on other charts and graphs or slicers. I come from Tableau so I like that Power BI has the built in capability for visualizations to effect one another, but I have not been able to figure out how to keep it from doing this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Treyson In powerbi desktop, as shown below go to Format -> Edit Interactions -> select visual for which you want other visual to be static -> choose none. You can do this for all the visuals one by one.

2016-05-10_9-40-13.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Treyson In powerbi desktop, as shown below go to Format -> Edit Interactions -> select visual for which you want other visual to be static -> choose none. You can do this for all the visuals one by one.

2016-05-10_9-40-13.png

It was extremely helpful. I have been able to use it in a few of my reports. Thanks.

It's not clear to me in this example which chart you are trying to keep static. 

Thank you very much sir! This is going to help a lot!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.