Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Ramika
Regular Visitor

Creating Cluster Bar chart with drill down

Hi,

@Anonymous charts with DrillDowns

I am seeking help with creating some charts for my project. I have my data in the below 4 tables(surrogate data and might not be accurate when added up).

1st is the summary table and the next three tables are detailed which will sum up to the 1st table.

Ramika_3-1643399001726.png

Ramika_0-1643398567196.png

Ramika_1-1643398641768.png

Ramika_2-1643398714001.png

Now, I want to create a bar chart which should first show me the totals from Summary table with CurrentYear, Last Year and Last month and when drilled down should give me details of Yr01, Yr02 so on. Any help will be much appriciated 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Ramika 

Can you share more information?
What do you want the bar chart to look like(is clustered column chart or stacked bar chart, what fields need to be involved,Id or client)? 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Ramika 

Can you share more information?
What do you want the bar chart to look like(is clustered column chart or stacked bar chart, what fields need to be involved,Id or client)? 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Hi @v-easonf-msft ,

I am sorry my question didn'y have enough details. I was looking for a clustered column chart. Ultimately I found a way to do it, I unpivoted the first table and made a relation to the next three tables and it worked. Thank you very much 🙂

Ramika
Regular Visitor

I am a new Power Bi User and curious to learn how to get this done on PowerBI

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.