Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Create new table and insert values automatically based on condition

Hi all, not sure if  this is can be done in Power BI. Hope someone can give me some suggestions: 

I have a table below where the Current_Debt and Old_Debt are changed time to time, this table was refreshed every monday in my powerBI desktop. 

Account_numberCurrent_DebtOld_debt

Also, I want to create a table called weekly_change,  so when the table above refreshes, it will automatilcly sum the current_debt where current_debt is not 0 and also count of account number, and sum of Old_debt, then insert the table weekly_change, the date value would be the time when we refresh the table.

Weekly_change 

DateAccount_numberCurrent_debt_sumOld_debt_sum
30/04/20213979.04246
3/05/2021   

Would it be possible to do that in power query? 

Thanks so much 

2 REPLIES 2
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Will the weekly data be saved in the table or will the data in the table be directly updated when a new date is reached? In addition, is there any date column to indicate which date the data belongs to? What is the calculation logic of the table you want to get in the end? Is it a summary value(0+28.34+296.7+654+...)?

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.