Based on the following values
I have following colum in my task list
Where should we be?
Based on these column I created chart in excel attached.
Budget (Where should we be%) 35%Remaining 65% Where we are? 33%pointer 0.005end 1.66Max 100%Budget 200%
I need to create same in Power BI. I need to add all the values in PriorityFactorMax ScoreActual ScoreWhere should we be? and get the %
Go to Solution.
You can create some measures as below to get the percent results. For example, we have a table like below.
We need to change the format of these measures to “Percentage”.
Percent_Where we should be = SUM( Sheet1[Where we should be] ) / SUM( Sheet1[Max Score] )
Percent_Where we are = SUM( Sheet1[Where we are] ) / SUM( Sheet1[Max Score] )
Percent_Max = SUM( Sheet1[Max Score] ) / SUM( Sheet1[Max Score] )
I’ve also uploaded my .pbix file here for reference.
View solution in original post
I’m not quite clear about following items you mentioned. According to your chart in excel, I think you can try with the Gauge visual.
Here are my calculation
Where we should be = In Percent (Sum of Where we should be /Sum of Max Score )
Remining = 100% - Where we should be
Where we are = In Percent (Sum of Where we are/Sum of Max score
Can you please guide me to create guage . What should I use in value like sum or average or maximum and where
Thanks for your help
Thank you. I really appreciate
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Click here to read more about the October 2021 Release!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!