Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Aleksei

Create chart where the Y axis the values are grouped in an additional category

Hi power bi pro!

Today i try to build some nice version of  bar chart (with bubbles or dot's) from Tableau in Power BI (PICTURE)
but i stuckted =( 

Can u, please,  explain, how we can repeat this bar chart in Power bi? 
I try a lot of custom app's and it isnt work =( 
For my opinion, the main feature is that along the Y axis the values are grouped in an additional category
Dataset - Data Example 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NamishB
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @Aleksei - As rightly pointed out by Amit we have some differences within Tableau and Power BI and they both have their own inbuild/Custom visuals.

Its not always the case of easy moving graphs between the two. Look and feel and how you achieve the outcome is different in both worlds.

at least in power BI you can achieve something like this-

Captureaa.PNG

And can enhance/Decorate as much you need.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

-Namish B

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NamishB
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @Aleksei - As rightly pointed out by Amit we have some differences within Tableau and Power BI and they both have their own inbuild/Custom visuals.

Its not always the case of easy moving graphs between the two. Look and feel and how you achieve the outcome is different in both worlds.

at least in power BI you can achieve something like this-

Captureaa.PNG

And can enhance/Decorate as much you need.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

-Namish B

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Aleksei , This same visual is not possible, you can have more than one visual. In bubble visual have X-axis City, Category as a legend.

refer: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-scatter

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.