Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

leudyston
Helper I
Helper I

Create Measure Stock Balance

Hello my friends, I'm breaking my head with this measure, I need to calculate the stock balance(SALDO), grouping by store(idiloja), product(iditem) and date mov(iddata_movimento). In database, I got sucess with this consult. How do I create this measure in DAX?database

In attachment i have make a test pbix file.

File PBIX

Thanks

print.jpg

Leudyston

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Phil_Seamark
Employee
Employee

Hi @leudyston

I think I know what you are after but not sure.  Is this close as a calculated measure?

Running Balance = CALCULATE(
				SUM('fmovimentos'[mov_estoque])
				,FILTER(
					ALL('fmovimentos'),
					'fmovimentos'[idloja] = MAX('fmovimentos'[idloja])
					 && 'fmovimentos'[iditem] = MAX('fmovimentos'[iditem])
					 && 'fmovimentos'[iddata_movimento] <= MAX('fmovimentos'[iddata_movimento])
					)
				)

To learn more about DAX visit : aka.ms/practicalDAX

Proud to be a Datanaut!

View solution in original post

Hi @leudyston,

Have you achieved your desired result with Phil_Seamark's suggestion? If yes, would you please accept his reply as a solution so that others can find the answer more easily? 

"I need to simulate this image report, in a PivotTable in PivotTable. I found that getting to the BALANCE by product would be able to use the same measure for other contexts. Can you help me?" I'm not clear about this requirement. Is it related to the original one? If yes, please provide more description about it so that I can test for you. If it is a new request, please post your question as a new thread so that more community members can view it.

By the way, to help us better understand your table structure and protect your sensitive data, please simplify your sample data posted here.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Phil_Seamark
Employee
Employee

Hi @leudyston

I think I know what you are after but not sure.  Is this close as a calculated measure?

Running Balance = CALCULATE(
				SUM('fmovimentos'[mov_estoque])
				,FILTER(
					ALL('fmovimentos'),
					'fmovimentos'[idloja] = MAX('fmovimentos'[idloja])
					 && 'fmovimentos'[iditem] = MAX('fmovimentos'[iditem])
					 && 'fmovimentos'[iddata_movimento] <= MAX('fmovimentos'[iddata_movimento])
					)
				)

To learn more about DAX visit : aka.ms/practicalDAX

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Hello Phil, thank you for your attention !!

This workaround works when I do not use filters in context. When I use the filters, the result changes and takes a long time to appear. I need to simulate this image report, in a PivotTable in PivotTable. I found that getting to the BALANCE by product would be able to use the same measure for other contexts. Can you help me?

REPORT.png

pbi.jpg

Hi @leudyston,

Have you achieved your desired result with Phil_Seamark's suggestion? If yes, would you please accept his reply as a solution so that others can find the answer more easily? 

"I need to simulate this image report, in a PivotTable in PivotTable. I found that getting to the BALANCE by product would be able to use the same measure for other contexts. Can you help me?" I'm not clear about this requirement. Is it related to the original one? If yes, please provide more description about it so that I can test for you. If it is a new request, please post your question as a new thread so that more community members can view it.

By the way, to help us better understand your table structure and protect your sensitive data, please simplify your sample data posted here.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Okay, I will create a new thread 

Thanks.

leudyston
Helper I
Helper I

https://mega.nz/#!QY1lXDoQ!8-c8qyvgNYa7HVzxdV---3-MQQOpyKchieMGHGe-CLk

Hello my friends, I'm breaking my head with this measure, I need to calculate the stock balance(SALDO), grouping by store(idiloja), product(iditem) and date mov(iddata_movimento). In database, I got sucess with this consult. How do I create this measure in DAX?database

In attachment i have make a test pbix file.

Thanks

Leudyston

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.