Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CongPham
Helper I
Helper I

Create Chart with a table filtered by variable datetime

Hi all,

I am a newbie and need some advices for this case.  I have a table with date columns [ALL INCIDENT], and i want to user variably date time column (from another table with out relationship) [DATE].

I could filter ALL INCIDENT with some condition,  but the database only displays true when I see database by Table type.

When I change to Chart type (like Pie chart, Stacked Bar chart), the database comes false.

Please see the screen shoot and file on the link below and tell my why.

Thank for all (Sorry if I not good at English).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vaJFdK3-ebx2fmr5wMCKmPcmVFjMElUK/view?usp=sharing 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you very much!

Finally I found out the way, only need to put more column into Axis and the problem was handled.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CongPham ,

Glad to hear that. Please accept your reply above as a solution so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

Best Regards,

Icey

CongPham
Helper I
Helper I

Are there any know about this issue 😞

Hi,
What is your requir required output?

1. Only show Begaining =1 ? or some thing else ?

Yup,

I only want to show Begining = 1, based on Table type and Chart type and other type

Thank you very much!

Finally I found out the way, only need to put more column into Axis and the problem was handled.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.