Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Counting repeated value Over Time In Power BI

Hi Everyone

i need your help guys to count duplicate over time but with different conditions 

my problem that i have a table with 2 million rows (2 years history), and i want to count the duplicate case i have in my table with some criteria.
- I first want to count the cases repeated for 1 month (if it is repeated after 30 days that it counts as a new case),
- It should be in the same Email category (if the case is repeated but under another category it will not be calculated)
- It must be treated by the same employee (if the repeated case was treated by another employee it will be counted as new).

Thank you all

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Anonymous
Not applicable

can someone help please

View solution in original post

Hi @Anonymous ,

I created a sample pbix file(see attachment) for you, please check whether that is what you want.

yingyinr_0-1613382893614.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

can someone help please

Hi @Anonymous ,

I created a sample pbix file(see attachment) for you, please check whether that is what you want.

yingyinr_0-1613382893614.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous ,Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @amitchandak 

Oussama2021grfr_0-1613118562120.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.