cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Counting from an Specific date and time.........................................DAX?????????????????

Hi guys! I need Ideas please!

Does it exist an slicer which allows me to choose between 2 dates and time?

I have some data set where I have an specific date and time for example (dd-mm-yyyy hh:mm:ss) associated to a number and I need to count between...my problem is that I do not only need to pick up a date but also time... for example I need to count between 5 pm today to 9 am the day after... the idea is to find something like an slicer...

Somebody has an idea to try to solve this in some way....any idea would be so much appreciated!!!

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Counting from an Specific date and time.........................................DAX?????????????

Hi @christianfcbmx,

If I understand your requirement correctly that you want to have a slicer to filter both date and time. I found that the Time Brush visual may achieve it.

You could import the visual from marketplace and the output is like below.

You could select a time period by dragging the highlight in orange and any visuals will be automatically filtered.

Untitled.png

Reference: my test pbix file.

Hope it can help you!

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.