Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Count of transactions per week

Hi All,

I created a date dimension table with the following columns with my week starting on Sunday and ending on Saturday. It exists as its own table. Fields are listed as follows:

dates.PNG

I also have another table called "TA" which is a listing of all filled reqs using field name of "Status" with "Filled" as a count logic:

Filled = CALCULATE(COUNTAX('TA', 'TA'[Status]), 'TA'[Status] = "Filled")

What I want to do is count the number of filled reqs in the week we are currently in using the "Filled Date" field in the TA table which has a relationship to "FullDateAlternateKey" on the Date table and set it up as a data tile on a page in my workbook. I want it so the number shifts on the tile automatically when a new week starts. 

How can I do this? I really need it to be dynamic based on today's date. So for example, given today is 6/20, it will count the # of fills that have happened starting 6/16 thru 6/23. Then on 6/24, the count starts over for that new week. 

Hope this helps. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tarunsingla
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

You simply need a visual level filter, on your date field. Apply Relative Date Filtering set to desired value.

Untitled (1).png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tarunsingla
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

You simply need a visual level filter, on your date field. Apply Relative Date Filtering set to desired value.

Untitled (1).png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tarunsingla wow...DUH. I completely FORGOT about that. #blondemoment.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.