Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Count of quarters a deal's close date is pushed

Hey everyone, I have Salesforce object that acts as a change log report that captures key changed values.

Example of that object here: Example Data. The field "Changed Value(s)" denotes what has changed on each record.

I'm trying to put together a report that let's me know how many times each opportunity's "Close Date" has been 'pushed' out 2 quarters. Not just one change resulting in a close date 2 quarters out, but at least 2 changes. Trying to assess pipeline health by gaining visiblity of opportunities that are just being moved and moved - if that makes sense. 

Ideally I'd be able to just filter on a field or something that would let me display how many opportunities with Close Dates in this Quarter/Next Quarter/etc. have been moved 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6+ etc. times.

1 REPLY 1
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Maybe you can create an example to show what you want. Just like below:

count of quarters.PNG

Best Regards,

Icey

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.