Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

romoguy15
Helper IV
Helper IV

Count how many times an ETA date has change

Hello, I have a set of data for repair work orders that is refreshed every morning. The data has a column for Ticket Id and a column that shows the tickets ETA. What I am trying to do is when my report refreshes in the morning and the ETA for that repair ticket has changed, I want to count how many times that tickets ETA has changed. Is this possible? So if the date in the ETA column is different from the last refresh, I want to count how many times that ETA has changed. I tried to do this in a calculated column but was unsuccesful 

Capture22.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

I am unsure about this method since my reports are all pulled from outlook excel file. I don't want to keep the old reports stored in my power bi file because the data counts will be way off. I have actually learned quite a few things from Chris Webb's BI Blog which has been very useful. 

I was just hoping to do some type of formula that reads the ETA, and then if the next incremental refresh occurs, and take count of how many times the ETA changed. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.