cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MuraliMani Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Count duplicate values and number them as 1,2,3.

Yes Zubair, I applied ASC, It worked awesome, Thanks for your support / help.

Regards,

Murali

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Muhammad!! I saw your answer, even I`m in a different problem, it helped me parcially. I`ll try to be short, and if you need i can send you the image, because I don`t know how to paste the image of the issue right here. I used your furmula: Duplicate_Numbering = RANKX ( FILTER ( Table1, Table1[URN] = EARLIER ( Table1[URN] ) ), Table1[SupportingColumn]) This formula gave number to my duplicates as I wish, however it didn't numerate them by date. I have several duplicates in the same or different dates that I need to give number order by the old date to the most recent. Did you get it? Could you please help me xD If you need I can send the image anywhere or by e-mail, I think for you will be somehow simple. Thanks in Advance 🙂
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Anonymous

Looks doable

Please could you copy paste some raw data and expected results directly here in the post

Its easy to copy and then find a solution.

You can copy paste Excel cells directly here

Try my new Power BI game Cross the River
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capture.PNG

Finally I was able to look what was wrong, my google chrome wasn't displaying these functions of image paste for me. Sorry for the Mess xD

So, as you can see, I have the duplicate column perfect matching with purchase document, however it is not ordered by the old data to the most recent and I really need this to be ordered, because of the stuff that I have to do after using this order.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Power BI Desktop Update - February 2020

Power BI Desktop Update - February 2020

We are super excited for our update this month, as we are releasing two of our top community requests!

Power Platform Online Conference

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

Top Solution Authors