cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Count distinct rows after a certain date

Hi all!

I would like to get help on creating a new measure that count distinct rows after a specific date.

In a column I have the so called "CI Status" - For the CI status related to the following

"W/ Released Solution"

"W/ Sustainable Containment"

"W/ Impl. Permanent Sol."

I would like to count if there are any new technical issues (TI) linked after its Date: CI Closed

Any suggestions of how a DAX measure could look like for thid scenario?

Best regards,

J

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Count distinct rows after a certain date

I think you will have to post some sample data for us to understand what you're trying to do, instead of just column names or values.

Did this post answer your question? Mark it as a solution so others can find it!

Help when you know. Ask when you don't!

Join the conversation at We Talk BI find out more about me at Slow BI

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

@jalaomar ,

Your requirement is not clear. Please show sample data and expected result.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Currently am working with Cost Poor Quality data and further would like to highlight all Technical issues (TI) and related cost that has been linked to a Consolidated Issue (CI) after its Date: CI Closed.

Example: If a CI was closed on date 2019-01-01 with a solution then I would like to monitor if new Technical Issues was logged after that date and its related cost.

Date: CI Closed

2019-01-01

2018-06-30

2017-04-05

The Column Date: CI Closed has different dates depending when a solution was in place. I would to monitor all new Technicla issues  and related Cost logged after thoses dates. a technical issue has a occurrence date.

so the Occurence date should always be after the Date: CI Closed.

is it possible to display values only after Date: CI Closed?

Best regards,

Jala

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Galleries

Galleries

Looking for inspiration on how to present your data? Need instructional videos? Check out our Galleries!

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors